Hi everyone whoever is reading this first of all thank you for visiting this page 🙂 So basically i have a short break from my work recently and it has excited me to make a maximum use of my DSLR 😉 .So here i bring you again the simple recipe of sponge cake which can compliment your tea whenever you like. Its very spongy and super moist and easy to prepare if you have basic ingredients . Lets quickly run through the ingredients following the method 🙂
- Oil or Butter
- Sugar (Better caster sugar )
- Plain Flour
- Baking Powder
- First thing pre-heat the oven to 180 C
- Beat the eggs and add sugar . Mix the sugar and egg until it is smooth.
- In another bowl add flour and mix it with baking powder,oil and prepare the batter.
- Now pour the egg mixture in the batter .
- Bake at 180 C for 25 to 30 minutes.
- You need to check if it is ready using skewer or cake tester.
Happy Baking – Mamata Rai 🙂